Two-Factor Authentication is known as "multi-factor authentication" that requires not only a password and username, but also something that only, and only you, has with you (i.e. a piece of information only you should know or have immediately to hand - such as a physical PIN). When you enable your Two-Factor Authentication, you add an extra layer of security to your account. It's designed to ensure the safety of all documents and information stored in your account.
How it works
Once you enable this security feature, logging into your Vault will require you to enter a unique verification code sent via text message (SMS) to the mobile number you registered, in addition to your username and password. Every time that you sign in, we will send you a new code.
Turn on Two-Factor Authentication in Settings
To activate the Two-Factor Authentication feature go to:
- Account Settings: Click on your name, located at the top right corner and select "Account Settings".
- Click on the Security Tab.
- Under the Two-Factor Authentication area, add your mobile phone number and click Save.
- The system will send a PIN to confirm the number.
- A confirmation message will appear in the top-right corner to let you know the number has been added or updated.